By Jack’s Creek
Difficulty easy | Cooking time less than 15 minutes | serves 4
Lemon and garlic kebabs made with quality rump steak for a gourmet mid week dinner
750g Jack’s Creek rump steak, cut into 2cm cubes
1 lemon, juice and finely grated rind
3 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons dried oregano
2 vine ripened tomatoes, seeded and roughly chopped
1 lebanese cucumber, roughly chopped
1 red capsicum, roughly chopped
2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley leaves
¼ cup greek yoghurt
2 teaspoons tahini
1. Place the steak in a non metallic bowl with the lemon juice and rind, garlic, oil and oregano. Toss to combine then refrigerate for 15 minutes.
2. Mix all the vegetables and parsley together to make the salad and set aside.
3. Combine the yogurt, tahini, salt, pepper and ¼ cup water to make the sauce.
4. Heat a stove top grill or barbecue on high heat.
5. Thread the meat onto skewers. Cook on the grill for 5 minutes, turning, until medium well done.
6. To serve, drizzle the salad with a little olive oil. Serve kebabs with salad and yogurt tahini sauce
Recipe and image courtesy of Jack’s Creek which is now available at Harris Farm
Source Recipe: https://homemade-recipes.blogspot.com