|Photo: Chicken and Potato Casserole Recipe|
The Lebanese Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious Lebanese Recipes and Middle Eastern food recipes) invites you to try Chicken and Potato Casserole Recipe. Enjoy the Lebanese Cuisine and learn how to make Chicken and Potato Casserole.
Serves : 4 Persons
Duration : 60 Min
1 Kilo Whole Chicken
2 Large Sliced onion
6 Cloves Sliced garlic
2 Pieces Chili pepper (cut in halves)
4 Large Potato (thick wedges)
4/1 Cup Olive Oil
2/1 Cup Lemon Juice
2/1 1 Teaspoons Salt
4/1 Teaspoon Black pepper
1 Teaspoon Oregano
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1 Teaspoon Coriander
4/1 Teaspoon Turmeric
1 Cup Water
1. Fit the middle rack in the oven. Preheat panggangan to 180c/350°
2. Line baking dish with aluminum foil.
3. In a deep bowl, mix the chicken, onion, garlic, pepper, potato, oil, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, oregano, cinnamon, coriander and turmeric.
4. Put the chicken and potato mixture in the panggangan dish, add the water and cover the dish with aluminum foil. .
5. Bake chicken and potato casserole for 50 minutes.
6. Remove the top aluminum foil and bake for ten more minutes until golden brown